Who can follow me?
- If you have a Private Account,those you accept can be requested to see your holding.
- If you have a Public Account,everyone can follow you, you will not receive a precautionary request.
- People you’ve blocked won’t be able to follow you or see your containment.
How can I see who's following me?
1. Go to your Profile,tap the number showing the number of Followers you have.
2. The list shows your Followers.
What information can my followers see?
The information shown to your followers is the social media associated with your Followers card.
Everyone will be able to see:
- Profile picture
- How many Clikks you have
- How Many Followers
- How many you Follow
Followers will be able to see:
- What social media you share in your Followers card
To change your Followers card:
- Go to your Profile, show Card, then select Edit Card.
- Select your Followers card.
- Highlight the social media you want your Followers card to contain.
- Select the Save button in the upper-right corner.
How do I remove a user who follows me?
1. Go to your Profile, tap the text that shows how many Followers you have.
2. Here you will find a list of the people who follow you. Tap Remove to remove the follower.
How do I unfollow a user?
1. Access the profile of the user you are following. Either through your contact list, your Followers or through Search.
2. Tap the icon that shows thefollowing text .
3. Then select Unfollow.