How can I access my data from Clikk?
To information about what personal data Clikk stores about you, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To access your data you need to attach the following:
- Photo of physical id. For example, passport, driver’s license or similar.
- Username in Clikk, full name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address.
What information does Clikk store about me?
To information about what personal data Clikk stores about you, send a request to email@example.com.
Clikk doesn’t make more than you give us access to. All your data is stored safely in Microsoft cloud systems.
- Email and/or phone number
- Profile picture
- GPS location (if approved)
- Your phone contacts (if approved)
- Usernames and links to your social media and profiles you add to your Clikk user.
- Posts from your social media linked to your Clikk user.