I forgot my password
If you do not remember the password of your Clikk account, you can reset it at any time via the email address, phone number or username registered on your account. If this is not possible, you can reset your password by contacting us for further assistance. To reset your password, open the Clikk app. Then, do the following:
- On the login screen, tap Forgot password.
- Select use username/email or phone number,then send an email/SMS.
- Enter the verification code you receive and follow the on-screen instructions.
Troubleshooting phone, email address, username.
I can’t find my account
- Check if your information you are trying to log in with is correct.
- If you think your account has been changed by someone else as a result of your account being hacked:
– Check to see if you have received an email or text message from Clikk that your account details have been updated or changed.
– Ask a friend to go to your profile and take a screenshot of your profile, then report to Clikk through our website.
What do I do if I don't have the email address or phone number registered on my account?
If you have lost access to the email address and/or phone number used to register your user in Clikk, you can update your profile with new information if you are logged in. If you don’t have access to your account, you won’t be able to move on.
Once you’ve logged in, you can change the email address or phone number associated with your account. If you are registered with another method e.g. Facebook is your email address from Facebook that’s registered. After you change your email address or phone number, you’ll need to fill in the verification code sent by email or sms for the change to be completed and the new information updated.
I receive an email that I have created an account, but this is not me.
Some people have most likely tried to register a Clikk account with your email address by mistake. You don’t have to do anything else about this. The account will not be registered with us until it is verified with the verification code sent to your email.
Security Tips: To be on the secure side, we can recommend changing the password on your email account if it is true that someone has access to your email account.
I think my account has been hacked.
If you think your account has been hacked or someone else has taken over your account, there are some steps you can take to secure your account back. First, try resetting your password using previous login information. If this is not possible and you do not receive a verification code by email or sms, please contact Clikk directly.
If you can’t recover your account using previous login information and verification code, you should report your account as stolen to us. This can be done through our website.
After an inquiry into the stolen account, you shall receive an email from Clikk, asking you to confirm your identity. You may be asked:
1. Send a picture of it yourself where you hold a paper with a handwritten code we give you.
2. Enter the email address and/or phone number previously registered to your account.
N.B. Clikk will never ask for your previous password or other personal information.
After we have received the information we need and verify your identity, we will send a new email with the option to update login information.
There's something that doesn't work:
- Restart phone
- Check your phone’s network connection
- Uninstall and reinstall
- Android and IOs
On the Start screen, press and hold the Clikk app icon until it shakes.
Press x on the app to delete the application. All data stored in Clikk, so no data will be lost.
Go to the App Store, reinstall Clikk, and then log in.
Go to Settings for your phone and tap Applications > Manage apps > Clikk.
Go to the Google Play Store, install Clikk. Then log in with your username and password.
- Clikk application crashes
- Installation and update issues
- Social media update issues in feed.
- Sharing issues
- Problems with notifications