Worried about your account being hacked?
If you think your account has been hacked, taken over by someone unauthorized, or you experience some suspicious behavior such as:
– You can’t log into your account.
– Username or nickname of your account has changed.
– Your account password or phone number has changed.
– Other changes inside your account. Example who you follow, changes to social media you’ve added or.
What to do if your account is hacked?
First, try resetting your password using previous login information. Then create a new password that’s different from the one you last used. If this is not possible and you do not receive a verification code by email or sms, please contact Clikk directly.
If your account has been stolen and you report this, you will receive an email from Clikk asking you to confirm your identity. You may be asked:
- Send a picture of it yourself where you hold a paper with a handwritten code we give you.
- Enter the email address and/or phone number previously registered to your account.
Nb: Clikk will never ask for your previous password or other personal information.
After we have received the information we need and verify your identity, we will send a new email with the option to update login information.
Here’s how to secure your account!
Always select a secure password that contains at least seven characters, one number, one special character, and a capital letter.
We recommend that you never trust any third parties who promise to provide you with free followers, or other incentives, as they may be able to take your login information and abuse it.